Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas card display

 What do you get when you have a big blank wall and Christmas cards piling up?......THIS!


I've seen so many Christmas card displays on Pinterest and I wish I woulda done something a little more creative but I wanted to work with what I already had which was ribbon.  All I did was use frog tape to tape down the ribbon so it wouldn't hurt the paint and tied a bow at the top.  I tried using frog tape to secure the ribbon but...fail.  So I used a clear bulletin board pin and you can't even see it.  


I've added a lot more since these pics were taken but you get the idea.  


Question:  Do other people display their own Christmas cards????  I paid money for it so why not display it.


Oh yeah.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment