Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paper Kutz: October 2011

I'm back to show you a couple of more cards that I made in my Paper Kutz class.  If you missed my last post showing all of the cards I've made up to this point, click here.  As I mentioned before, my class meets once a month so I'll be posting a Paper Kutz update every month.  If you noticed that I didn't post anything last month, well...that's because someone got a coupon in the mail and felt compelled to go to the mall and use it. 

So here's the first card we did. 

This is what we started out with
And we turned it into this!  Spooky, huh?
And the inside
The other one we did wasn't exactly a card but it was just as fun!  We had our choice to make either place cards in pine cones or napkin rings.  Since I'm not planning on having a dinner party anytime soon, I thought I would go with the napkin rings.  This was so stinkin' easy, it was ridiculous.

The front

And the back
All I did was take 2 colors of paper (these were already cut into smaller pieces), cut a scalloped edge around them, placed one on top of the other and stamped the one on the top.  Then I took a hole punch and punched a hole on each side and tied some yarn around the back.  Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment