Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paper Kutz: February 2012

Well, looky there.....I'm actually posting the February edition of Paper Kutz IN February!  As I mentioned last time, I was one of the demonstrators this month.  This was a verrrrrry easy Get Well card made from band-aids and eye balls.  Like I said, easy-peasy! 




Since I've been a member of the club (over a year), we have never done a Get Well card and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Our president's son is currently in the hospital with pneumonia and a collapsed lung and our secretary didn't make it because she's sick.  So we made a card for each of them and sent it around for everyone to sign.  




Our next little project wasn't a card but still cute.  It's a little package that you can put candy or whatever in. Here's the kicker....it's made from a toilet paper roll.  One of my favorite older ladies said "you could put fudge in it"....HA!!  It looks like I purposely put a faded white strip on the top and bottom but it's actually leftover TP that I couldn't scrape off.  I think it adds character and is a constant reminder of its original use. :)


Lastly, here's a pic of everyone hard at work on their TP project.  Aren't they cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment