Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paint the Fence

Raise your hand if you just thought about the Karate Kid.  I love that movie.  Part 2 is my favorite.... after he already learned to paint the fence....and wax on, wax off.

Anywho, it's been about a year and a half since my dad and big bro built my fence for me so my dad thought it would be a good idea to stain it before my renter next door started planting her beautiful plants, and since we've had ridiculously warmer temps lately, why the heck not! 

Before. 


 
   
   Aaaaand after: It was late in the evening which is why it looks reeeeeally dark.

Before

After  

Before


After
In these pics, it looks like the new portion of the fence is a lot lighter than the older side of the fence.  It really isn't that noticeable in person and looks quite yummy.  Yes, yummy.  Ok, I admit, I'm hungry right now.  

And here's the man at work!




Ahhh......isn't that just a breath of fresh air?  I absolutely love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment