Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Boss's Day!!!

It's Boss's Day and I feel like I need to give credit where credit is due. As many of you have heard, I feel very lucky having the job that I have. Not only is it a fun job but I truly have some of the best boss's. They are always so supportive, encouraging and will always go to bat for you. In regards to this special day, I feel like I need to give a shout out to one of my bosses that is (oddly enough) a faithful reader of The Crafty Bachelorette blog and the Associate Dean of our department. Yes, he may give me suggestions on my blog....such as "talk more about people" and not my dog and also offer suggestions on how I could make money on this thing. Even though we have a difference of opinion on certain topics, like chiropractic care (haha) I wanted to give him a SHOUT OUT and recognize him on Boss's Day!


Speaking of Boss's Day, I was pleasantly surprised when the girls in my office popped over to my desk with this plant and a card!

I told you I was very lucky with the job I have. I couldn't ask for better people to work with! You all are the BEST!!!

The Office Quote of the Day:

Charles: I mean, come on. This is a workplace. It isn't designed for your vanity.

Michael: News flash. I've been here for fifteen years. Headline, you have been here one day. End of story. You have no right to cancel my fifteenth anniversary party. End of story. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment