Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm having a (pretend) baby!!

I'm sure you're like, "Whatchoo smokin?  Pretend baby?"  Yup.  So hear me out.  I'm sure I hope there are many many people out there that have a room that is a hazardous area quite like the room I have here. 


But then they find out they're pregnant and they have to whip that room into a nursery in 9 months.  Well I've lived here for 2.5 years and call this room my craft room.  Tell me, what about this room is crafty?  More like crappy


Yes, you will see my Expedit bookcase from IKEA that I bought for this room in hopes of getting organized.  But what did I do?  I used it to throw more crap on!


So here's my plan, I am gonna give birth in 9 months.  Mark this down, on Oct. 9th, 2016....just kidding! 2013,  I'm gonna give birth to a beautiful, bouncing, organized, functional craft room!  The good news is, I've made a little bit progress since I took these pictures.  I'm gonna tackle this one small project at a time and I'm gonna drag you along in the process.  Lucky you!

I can't explain the anxiety this room causes me (and the injuries because I hurt myself every time I try to walk over something). Just today, I was looking at the closed door and was thinking that I can't wait for the day that I want to go in there and actually do projects.  Every time I go in there, I get so overwhelmed that I don't get much done.  But one small project at a time, one small project at a time.  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what kind of color scheme I want to go with.  There are so many color combos that I'm falling in love with right now.  Decisions, decisions.  What do you all think?

Woah, I just got reeeeal nervous knowing I have a deadline now.  Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment