Monday, April 12, 2010

Update on previous blog: BUSTED!!

Boy oh boy, did I get busted! I guess I didn't take into consideration that my cousin that has me training for this 5k might actually read my blog! Well he did...and I got in trouble. I received this message on facebook from him this morning:

"Alright there missy. Looks like I am gonna have to whip you into shape. So I read your blog that you posted on facebook. I'll tell you the same thing I told Becca. If you are wanting to lose weight, you got to watch what you eat. Especially if you have low metabolism. Count the amount of calories you can eat per day, and read the back of labels for nutrition facts. Veggies, Whole Grain, water not soda......And no chocalate covered peanut butter eggs! Now, with that said, you need to get online and register now. That way you are committing yourself to doing the race. No excuses. May 8th, you be running that race. What may help you, since you and Becca are going to be running the race, call her up (or facebook her), and set a time where you all can go running together. That way, if you all say you are gonna do a 3 mile run, you all can push each other, and won't let the other one quit. No more talk of having second thoughts. You are completing this run! Now stop reading this and register online."


This message was followed by another message with the link to register for the race. Shew....committing to this and registering is almost as hard as running my fat @$$ through my neighborhood. But I'll do it! Ya hear me Steve!?!?! I'M GONNA DO IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment