Sunday, July 11, 2010

My first trip to IKEA

A couple of weeks ago, I took my first trip to IKEA. Will someone please tell me why I didn't go to IKEA sooner??? Holy moly! That place was uh-mazing! I believe it was one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life. I definitely felt like a kid in a candy store. Thank heavens I was on a mission and knew exactly what I wanted to get up there or I probably would have gone on a massive spending spree. Trust me, I've already started my shopping list for my next trip.


This is why I took the trip to IKEA.....to get this shelf.


My craft room is still a disaster and I wanted something that could help me organize my craft stuff. I found these baskets and file boxes too in their fabulous storage and organization department. I'm not a big basket person but I liked how these looked kinda modern. I think I'm going to paint the room a fun lime green color so the shelf will stand out a little more. I debated back and forth between this light finish or the brown/black finish. Of course my indecisive self is now wishing I got the other finish. Oh well, I can always paint!

The Office Quote of the Day:
Pam: (about the new copier) It'll be ready soon.
Kevin: Soon could mean anything. Soon could be three weeks.
Pam: Is that what soon means to you?
Kevin: Sometimes.
Pam: Then come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment