Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This Crafty Bachelorette had an itchin' to do something crafty this evening. I've been wanting to make Tippy a little container that I can keep her treats in so I went to Wal-Mart and picked up this stainless steel canister for 7 bucks.


Then I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and strolled through their scrap booking section and came home and created this!
I was going to line the paws all the way around the entire canister but I thought that having the 7 paws on the top and 7 on the bottom gave it a bit of a modern, less-cluttered look.

So what does Tippy think of her new treat jar?


I think she likes it :-)


If you're wondering what Tippy's treat du jour is.......Pup-Peronis, of course! Even though they sell the "lean" recipe, I buy her the original because I keep telling her she's too skinny and needs some more junk in her trunk.


Totally off the Tippy topic.....here's a view of the Methodist Church from my parent's back deck while the sun was setting. The vivid colors didn't show up as good and the power lines are a bit of an eye sore but I still thought it was a neat pic!


The Office Quote of the Day:
My philosophy is basically this and this is something that I live by and I always have and I always will. Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or, or where you are going, or, or where you've been...ever. For any reason whatsoever...Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An "improversation."
~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment