Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tippy's New Cage

It was a productive weekend at casa de Shari & Tippy! Tippy's Paps and uncle (my dad and brother) built her a fence and we cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work! After they finished, my dad said "Pretty good for my first fence." Really?? I could not believe that he had never built a fence before! It seriously could not have been more perfect. Reason 946 why I know my dad can do anything :)

One thing I loved about this place when I bought it was it had a small yard to mow.....the thing I hated about it.....that hill!! You can see where they added on to an existing fence.

A view from the bottom. Yes, I have fallen down this hill mowing it before and no, I didn't cut off any toes. Thank you to my brother for cutting it for me!

At the bottom of the hill, my backyard neighbors have a couple dogs that stay on the other side of that fence....and it drives Tippy cRaZy!! She runs the fence back and forth acting like she would murda them (cuz she's gansta' like dat) even though they are 20x the size of her. She thinks she's bad stuff when there's a fence in her way! Well, this momma couldn't take it any longer which is another reason why we built the fence.


I'm not real sure that Tippy likes her new "cage." She hears the dogs barking but it drives her crazy that she can't get down to them!


Sorry Tippy! No more torturing those dogs....and my neighbors with your excessive barking.


Next on the list is to get a storm door that has a doggy door built into it. That way, when I'm home I can leave the main door open and she can go in and out of the doggy door as she pleases. Oh, and I'd also like to get a fire pit before fall comes....and maybe some more seating. The shopping list never seems to get any shorter once you've bought your first home.

The Office Quote of the Day:
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance-off.
~Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment