Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Heart Homemakers

Tonight I went to my first homemaker's class and it was so much fun! My co-worker, Margaret, is a member and tonight was her night to do a card demo. My other co-worker came and our fabulous student worker, whose mom is president of the club. We got to make 2 cards. Margaret demonstrated one and another lady showed us the other one.

These are the pieces to the first card.


We made these adorable little card holders out of binder clips.


The finished card.


The inside of the card.


Me with my card, card holder and envelop.


Kelli and Cindy.


On to card #2!


After putting the pieces together.


The completed card!


How fun! A big thanks to Margaret, Kelli, her mom Ellen, and Cindy for coming and hanging out with us after hours. :) Have I mentioned before that I love my work peeps?

The Office Quote of the Day:

Remember when people used to say "boss" when they were describing something that was really cool? Like, "Those shoulders pads are really boss, man. Look at that perm. That perm is so boss." It's what made me want to become a boss. And I looked so good in a perm and shoulder pads. But now "boss" is just slang for "jerk in charge."

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment