Monday, February 28, 2011

I have a problem...

I feel the need to apologize to my readers. Other than my weekly Tippy Tuesday's, I have been slacking on the crafty blog posts. Well, you can blame DVR for that! I watch so many shows on DVR and when I can't sit down and watch my shows regularly, I truly stress out! Last week I had to judge the cheerleaders in the district tournament 3 nights last week and I still haven't caught up on my episodes of The Nate Berkus Show.

I can't believe I'm going to tell you this but (just for the fun of it), I decided to look up how many shows I actually record. Are you ready for this??? Drum roll please!........46!!! Now, most of these shows are on at different times of the year (Thank God!) and I think some of the reality shows have been cancelled....which makes my life easier. So here is the complete list that I copied from my DVR. *Head hanging down in shame*

1. Biggest Loser
2. All My Children
3. One Life to Life
4. Regis and Kelly
5. Make Me a Supermodel
6. Keeping Up with the Kardashians
7. America's Best Dance Crew
8. Dancing with the Stars
9. American Idol
10. The Hills
11. The Office
12. Grey's Anatomy
13. The Bachelorette
14. So You Think You Can Dance
15. Design Star
16. Project Runway
17. Shear Genius
18. Southland Hour
19. Top Design
20. Ellen DeGeneres Show
21. The Bachelor
22. The City
23. Jon & Kate Plus 8
24. Kendra
25. Denise Richards: It's Complicated (PS How sane does SHE look right now compared to Charlie?)
26. Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
27. Entertainment Tonight
28. Giuliana & Bill
29. Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp
30. Kell on Earth
31. Antonio Treatment
32. Kate Plus 8
33. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
34. Rachel Zoe Project (So excited she's about to pop out a baby!)
35. Bachelor Pad
36. Kourtney and Kim Take New York
37. Nate Berkus Show
38. Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It
39. Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby
40. The Sing-Off
41. Skating with the Stars (I only watched this because my fave soap star was on it...and won!)
42. Sarah Palin's Alaska (I thought this would be more about their home life, not Alaska.)
43. Desperate Housewives
44. Saturday Night Live
45. Glee (I can't believe I got hooked on this one)
46. Oprah (I don't care for her but it's her last season and she's had some damn good interviews!)

Yes, most of these are reality shows and I think it's important to note that 6 of these shows record everyday just while I'm at work! That's not including the primetime shows. If I counted correctly, only 4 out of the 46 are scripted shows. Yep, I watch some good, quality shows people! Seeing this list has kinda made me re-evaluate my life. I think I'm going to delete (dare I say it?) Grey's Anatomy. I really haven't been into it that much so this would be a good time to delete! Oh geez, I can't believe I just said that.....am I really going to delete something??? That makes me nervous. Maybe instead of deleting shows, I should start searching for help.....DVR Anonymous?

Just so you know, my dad has finished my vanity and it looks GREAT! He's going to deliver it this weekend and I can't wait to show you. I'll try to post that on Sunday or Monday. I have a few days off next week for spring break so hopefully I can tackle a couple more projects around the house. You better believe, you'll be the first to see it! Until next time.....

OH! One more thing.....they will be announcing the new cast of Dancing with the Stars tonight during the Bachelor! Aren't you sooooo excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment