Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vanity Update

My dad has been hard-at-it working on my vanity. In the words of my Granny, "Bless his heart!" If you didn't see my first post on the vanity, you can check it out here. My dad just took these pics with his phone and sent them to me about 30 minutes ago so you are getting an exclusive sneak peak! Feel special.

He has completely stripped and (I think) sanded it. Here's an upside down view.


The mirror....sans the actual mirror.




Next, he's going to fill in some of the nicks with wood filler. As for the color, I'm leaning more towards white in a high gloss finish. I'm going to wait until I go home again before deciding if I want to change up the design of it at all. Decisions. Decisions.

The Office Quote of the Day:

Maybe the Michael Scott Paper Company was a huge mistake. I should leave. I should go and start my own paper company. That'll show them.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment