Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Paper Kutz: June.....and August

I'm back with some cards I made in my card making class, Paper Kutz.  A couple of them are from back in June, then I skipped July because I was in Flo-rida for my brother's wedding but came back for the August class.  Please forgive me for just now posting something other than Tippy Tuesday.  What is it they say about kids?  They take over your life?  Well Tippy takes over my blog.

So without further adieu, here are the cards from June.... 



Moving on to August, the first one wasn't a card per say but a template (with directions) to make envelopes.  Here is the template.....


And here are the envelopes I made.  Since maps are all the rage right now, I was kinda diggin' this one....




Then I made another one that had super heroes on it.  Once I saw this paper it reminded me of my sister-in-law's brother that is kinda into super heroes.  Yes, he's 31 years old but he is the cutest. thing. ever.


I love the words on the front....


The thing I loved about making these envelopes is you can customize it to whoever you're sending it to.  The map envelope was literally from an atlas and the super hero envelope was wrapping paper.  The map would be really cute if you found a map of the same place you were sending the card to or even where you're sending it from.  The possibilities are endless!

And here is the second card we made.  Simple but cute. 


I was a little distracted by this bundle of cuteness the whole time.  His name is Buddy and he was just adopted by my friend Margaret.  He was only 8 weeks old here but he stole my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment