Monday, November 19, 2012

Cooking Challenge...Pinterest Style: White Chili

Hey, what's cookin'?!  I had some White Chili cookin' over here!  Yep, that was my latest recipe in my Cooking Challenge.  I found the recipe here and I actually thought it was pretty good!  It was very beany but I didn't mind because I looooove me some beans! 


There was only one thing I did differently.  In the recipe, she said it was a little soupy and it's probably because the recipe said to not drain the beans.  Since I'm not big on soupy stuff, I drained one of the cans and mine turned out perfect!  Oh, and adding a bit mozzarella cheese made it even better!!!


Using my rating scale:

1 - Dear recipe, RIP. Laters, Shari
2 - I'll cook it again....if I'm cooking for someone I don't like.
3 - Eh, if I already have the ingredients, I may whip it up.
4 - I like you, but I'm not in love with you.
5 - Get in my belly!

I give the White Chili a.......4.5

I would've given it a 5 if I didn't eat it for 4 days in a row and got slightly burnt out on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment