Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another bday celebration....at another Mexican restaurant

We all came home to celebrate my birthday and my mom's birthday over Memorial weekend. I'm sure you can guess where we celebrated....at El Azul's of course!

My mom and I before they sang to us....and put whip cream all over our face.
They brought out to me (not mom) a Mexican flag shot....and lit it on fire.

Then they brought out the ice cream. I love this part....remember, I'm the one that likes to put my hands in my cake :)

Dessert Round 2: Mom baked a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.
The next day, all my cousins came to the house for a cookout. Here are the 3 little ones of the family....Miles, Audrey and Mason.

I love this face! Even with pieces of broccoli on it.

Dad's new toy....a smoker!

Have I mentioned how awesome of a cook my dad is? We had fillet mignon, rack of lamb, and ribs.....smoked AND grilled. Yumm!!

Tippy really enjoyed the meal too!


The Office Quote of the Day:

They have new phone systems now that can ring directly to a salesman, or someone presses "star" and they go to accounting. Basically 95 percent of my job. But I'd like to see a machine that puts out candy for everyone!....Vending machine.

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment