Friday, December 3, 2010

She-Ra....Princess of Power

If you haven't seen it already on Facebook, people are changing their profile picture to their favorite childhood cartoon in an effort to join the fight against child abuse. Who here did not like He-Man and She-Ra? If you were a child of the early 80's, surely you know what I'm talking about. I can't express my love for this show! I had the castle, the sword, the "steed" and these boots of my moms that SO could have passed as She-ra boots. Yes, I was an itty bitty little girl (trying) to walk in my mom's 9 1/2 size boots. Ahhh....the memories seeing this.....



I wanted to be her so bad....and I think I still do. :)


The Office Quote of the Day:

I know a few things about love. Horrible, terrible, awful, awful things.

~ Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment