Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tippy Tuesday

Tippy has already received her first Christmas present this year and it's from her new 4-legged friend Molly! It came wrapped along with a card and a really sweet message inside the card. Before we get to the card, I have to show you how cute Tippy looks in her new sweater from Molly.



So here's the sweet message Molly wrote in the card:

Dear Tippy,

My mom and dad bought me this Christmas sweater and for some reason I just can't wear it. I must have picked up some weight over the holidays. I hope you can wear this! I hope we can have a play date soon. I have some new toys we can play tug with and was hoping we can play chase in the backyard. Jack and Squirt are really driving me crazy, bet you're glad to be an only dog.

Woof, woof,
Molly

Sure going to miss you over Christmas!
Wag, wag, woof, woof, woof,
Molly (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment