Thursday, June 23, 2011

You've Peaked my Pinterest!

Unless you've been hiding under a rock in the blog world, I'm sure you've heard about Pinterest. If I ever find out who came up with this fan-tab-u-lous website, I SWEAR!.....I will give them a big ole open mouth kiss! I see so much inspiration and get so many ideas when I read my favorite blogs but I either forget about them, don't bother saving them on my computer, or forget where I saw whatever I'm looking for. Well thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I can easily "pin" anything I like and keep virtual bulletin boards which makes me oh so happy and my life oh soooo easy!

I joined Pinterest a couple of months ago after my invitation got accepted. Yes, it is THAT awesome that you have to either get an invite from a friend or request an invite which can take almost a week to get accepted. If any of you would like for me to invite you, let me know and I'll send you one. Anyway, so after 4 or 5 days, I got the email that I was waiting for and I could begin pinning my happy little heart away! All you have to do is install the "Pin It" bookmark to your browser and click it anytime you see a photo you want to pin. Then you can categorize it on the appropriate board. On a side note: I could not install the bookmark on my POS (piece of $&#*) Dell computer but once I got my Mac Daddy, it could not have been any easier. Granted, it could have been the operator and not the POS Dell but let's just point the finger away from me for once.....mmm-kay?

Thanks to all the Twitter rage, you can also follow other people's boards, re-pin other people's pins, like it, or comment on them. If you would like to check out my boards and follow me, click here. If you join and get hooked on it, I won't pay for your therapy I just may follow you too! It is so addicting and you will thank me later. Happy Pinning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment